POSITION VACANT: ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS OFFICER
Transparency International PNG (TIPNG) is a non-government organization dedicated to fighting corruption in PNG and promoting transparency, honesty and accountability in public and private dealings.
TIPNG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes respect in the work place. We take pride in also offering the following:
- A fun & exciting work environment with the opportunity to contribute to positive societal change
- Training & development for our employees
- Exposure to local, regional & international networks
- A competitive salary to attract the right person
- Access to supportive coaches and mentors
We are looking for suitable applicants to fill this new and exciting position as ADMINISTRATION & OPERATIONS OFFICER.
The Administration & Operations Officer will work with the Organizational Development team and ensure the efficient and effective running of the organization’s overall operations.
- Ensure adherence to TIPNG policies and guidelines
- Prepare and develop reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents – online and offline
- Actively seek Membership for TIPNG amongst stakeholders
- Live and breathe the values of TIPNG within and outside of the organization and throughout all work carried out on behalf of the organization
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Administration & Operations Officer shall:
- Maintain office equipment and systems, including data and information management, filing and backup systems
- Respond to incoming emails, social media posts and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Keep a record of all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and clients and other TIPNG staff
- Manage stationery, staff amenities and any items needed for the office
- Keep a Master Contact list for all organizations and individuals involved in the work of TIPNG
- Ensure the Insurance covers are renewed and updated
- Projects & Programs
- Assist with the coordination of logistics of projects and programs if and when required
- Compile donor reports for Management to review
- Attend to any issues reported under the rental lease agreement
- Attend to security concerns raised
- Oversee the work of the Cleaner and Groundskeeper
- Ensure board reports are ready 7 days before a meeting
- Ensure minutes of board minutes are recorded and circulated within 7 days of the meeting occurring
- Organize refreshments for meetings held at the TIPNG office
- Lead the organizing of the Annual General Meeting, in close consultation with the Chief Executive Officer
- Keep Calendar of the Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resource
- Facilitate the recruitment processes in an effective, timely, fair and transparent manner to select qualified candidate for the job
- Ensure all employee information and recruitment processes are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all employee information properly in hard and soft copies, including personal documents, contracts and appendices, policies sign-off, performance and training records, etc are filed properly.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years of experience in administration work
- Be computer literate, able to use MS Office Suite
- Some experience in Finance and Human Resource
- Great communication skills
- Be exceptionally well organized, flexible and have the ability and multi-task
- Must have experience of working effectively under pressure, to tight deadlines, for long hours, whilst maintaining professionalism
- Be a team player, willing to support team members in their roles, and to be able to seek support from them when you need it
- Must be highly flexible
APPLICATION CLOSE: Friday 30th July 2021
Applications must include a CV no longer than 3 pages, a Letter of Application, 3 most relevant certificates and a list of 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address.
Send applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be dropped off at the TIPNG office: Section 54, Lot 31, Lokua Avenue, Boroko
For more information, call Tel: 3234917 or 3237517 or email: email@example.com