PAIS Project Communications Officer – APPLY NOW!
PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Transparency International PNG (TIPNG) is a non-government organization dedicated to empowering people to take action against corruption.
TIPNG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes respect in the work place. We take pride in also offering the following:
- A fun & exciting work environment with the opportunity to contribute to positive societal change
- Training & development for our employees
- Exposure to local, regional & international networks
- A competitive salary to attract the right person
- Access to supportive coaches and mentors
We are embarking on a new and exciting project to systematically strengthen the integrity of national institutions through research, partnership and advocacy for better anti-corruption strategies.
We are recruiting suitably qualified individuals to fill the following roles:
PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
The Project Communications Officer will work under the supervision of the Project Manager and ensure that all aspects of the project are communicated in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop, implement and monitor and review the project’s Communications Plan
- Draft media and stakeholder briefings in close consultation with the Deputy Director – Policy & Advocacy
Develop content ideas for internal and external communications for the project, including publications, press releases, website content, reports, speeches, and other marketing material in line with TIPNG’s brand guide and Strategy
- Monitor media coverage around the project
- In consultation with the Deputy Director – Communications, respond to media inquiries and arrange interviews on behalf of the project
- In consultation with program staff, prepare briefs for officers involved in media interviews
- Support the development, promotion and organisation of the project
- Produce Social Media messages for the project
- Produce visibility materials for the project
- When required, work closely with the TIPNG Communications Team to meet project objectives.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (Communication, Journalism, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English, report writing and presentation skills in a clear and compelling manner
- Has some experience facilitating group trainings/workshops
- Must have competency in using MS Office Suite
- Should possess excellent organisational, information management & communication skills
- Should be a highly motivated self-starter who can work well under pressure of competing deadlines.
- Should have concern and interest in anti-corruption and democracy issues.
- Be a team player
Applications must include a CV no longer than 3 pages, a Letter of Application, 3 most relevant certificates and a list of 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address.
Send applications to:
The Executive Director
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be dropped off at the TIPNG office: Section 54, Lot 31, Lokua Avenue, Boroko or emailed to email@example.com
For more information, call Tel: 3234917 or 3237517
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 5 PM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2020