Vacancy – PAIS Project Finance
We are embarking on a new and exciting project to systematically strengthen the integrity of national institutions through research, partnership and advocacy for better anti-corruption strategies
TIPNG is looking for suitable applicants to fill this new and exciting position of a PROJECT FINANCE OFFICER – PROMOTING ANTI-CORRUPTION & INTEGRITY STRATEGIES (PAIS).
The Finance Officer will work with the PAIS Team to implement this 2 year project.
Under the direct supervision of the PAIS Project Manager, the individual will:
- Manage all payments, accounts receivable and accounts payable for the Project
- Maintaining the ledger and preparing monthly bank reconciliations, in close consultation with the Finance Officer
- Track expenses and maintain the pipeline budget in close consultation with the Project Manager
- Maintain accurate and up to date financial and contractual records and a register of fixed assets
- Prepare donor finance reports on time and using the required format;
- Make purchases as directed by the Project Manager
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Qualification in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NGO Accounting and experience working with donor funds would be an advantage
- Have the ability to work under pressure but remain calm
- Have excellent time management skills and be a team player
- Have high standards of honesty and integrity and meticulous with record keeping
- Be competent in the use of MS Word and spreadsheets on MS Excel
- Be competent in the use of MYOB
Applications must include 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address. Send applications addressed to:
The Executive Director
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 15th May 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.