Vacancy – PAIS Project Coordinator
We are embarking on a new and exciting project to systematically strengthen the integrity of national institutions through research, partnership and advocacy for better anti-corruption strategies
TIPNG is looking for suitable applicants to fill this new and exciting position of a PROJECT COORDINATOR – PROMOTING ANTI-CORRUPTION & INTEGRITY STRATEGIES (PAIS).
The Project Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Deputy Director – Policy & Advocacy and ensure the efficient and effective running of the project.
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Policy & Advocacy, the Project Coordinator shall:
- Coordinate project funds and reporting while implementing the project
- Supervise Consultant engaged to do a National Integrity Systems Assessment (NISA)
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings with key Government Agencies for the NISA
- Organise and deliver a National Anti-Corruption Summit
- Lead the PAIS Team within TIPNG
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have an academic background in either political science, public policy, economics, project management and/or related fields.
- Must have at least three (2) years of successful project management experience, ideally in the development-sector
- Must have excellent English language report writing skills
- Must have competency in using MS Office Suite
- Should possess the ability to multitask and engage with stakeholders
- Should have experience facilitating group trainings/workshops
- Should possess excellent organisational, information management & communication skills
- Should be a highly motivated self-starter who can work well under pressure of competing deadlines.
- Should have concern and interest in anti-corruption and democracy issues.
- Be a team player
Applications must include 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address. Send applications addressed to:
The Executive Director
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5:00pm on Monday 18th May 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.