Position Vacant: Membership & Events Officer
The Membership & Events Officer will work with the External Engagement team and raise funds for the organization through membership, donations, events and any other means.
Under the direct supervision of the External Engagement Manager, the individual will:
- Maintain membership database and record keeping for all members
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders and keep members informed about TIPNG activities
- Working with Communications Officer to organize “lunch & learn” and membership drive/awareness within and outside of Port Moresby
- Work with External Engagement Team in planning and implementing events such as the Bi-annual Exhibition, annual Corruption Perceptions Index and International Anti-Corruption Day
- Coordinate the Walk Against Corruption
- Track project expenditures and monitor and report progress
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A qualification or 2-3 years experience in marketing, media or business;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce concise and creative information materials to inspire new supporters while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters;
- Ability to understand and generate budgets;
- High standard of computer literacy in MS Excel;
- Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes;
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as required
Applications must include 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address. Send applications to
The Executive Director
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be dropped off at the TIPNG office – Section 31 Lot 54 Lokua Avenue Boroko. | For more information, call Tel: 323 7517
Applications close on Monday 4th June 2018