At TI PNG, our activity is to create awareness on corruption to empower people to take action against it. One way of taking action is supporting organisations like TI PNG who are in the forefront of educating our PNG citizens that allowing corruption to thrive in our country causes suffering to us through lack of basic goods and services.
When you become a member of TI PNG, you grow the anti-corruption network in PNG. Here are some of the benefits of being a member of TI PNG:
- Your membership gives you the privilege of nominating directors for the TI PNG Board at the Annual General Meeting
- Members have privileges of attending TI PNG events
- Members become contact points for TI PNG
- We are open to members’ suggestions/ideas to drive the anti corruption network forward
- Your contribution does a long way in assisting TI PNG in doing its work.
How To Become A Member
- FILL in the Membership Form with your name and contact details (You can download the form by clicking HERE)
- SELECT the appropriate Membership Category for your application (K10 for Indivduals, K5 for Students)
- PAY the Membership Fee either at our office 2nd Floor, IPA Haus Konedobu or you can deposit into our BSP Account 1000038232 and then attach a copy of your deposit slip with your application when you SUBMIT it to us either through post, email or fax.
The Board of Directors will deliberate on your application and if approved you will be issued your Membership Certificate which valid for only the year in which you applied.
- Individual applying must be no younger than 15 years of age. Younger applicants can be included under Family Membership (K100).
- Applicants must be resident in Papua New Guinea
If you have any questions on Membership that you want assistance with, Contact Us. We will respond to your queries within the next business day.