Transparency International PNG (TIPNG) is a non-government organization dedicated to fighting corruption in PNG and promoting transparency, honesty and accountability in public and private dealings.
TIPNG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes respect in the work place. We take pride in also offering the following:
- A fun & exciting work environment with the opportunity to contribute to positive societal change
- Training & development for our employees
- Exposure to local, regional & international networks
- A competitive salary to attract the right person
- Access to supportive coaches and mentors
We are looking for suitable applicants to fill this new and exciting position as CITIZEN & DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
The Citizen & Digital Engagement Officer will work with the Communications team to build recognition of TIPNG’s work and values and harness wider support from anti-corruption champions.
- Ensure adherence to TIPNG policies and guidelines
- Prepare and develop reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents – online and offline
- Actively seek Membership for TIPNG among stakeholders
- Live and breathe the values of TIPNG within and outside of the organization and throughout all work carried out on behalf of the organization
- Design digital media campaigns in line with TIPNG’s business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Design social media cards, info-graphics, animations, and other visuals to enhance communications efforts
- Work in collaboration with the program leads/officers, to develop online promotions of events and workshops as required.
- Enhance the company’s web presence to boost brand awareness and positive brand association
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Ensure all digital products are consistent with TIPNG’s brand
- Keep day-to-day website and blog content accurate, appropriate, up-to-date and compelling
- Managing social media platforms during events to document and encourage online audience engagement.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on Google Analytics and social media statistics for dissemination to staff and board.
- Suggest and implement digital marketing methods to increase anti-corruption support and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Work across the organization to facilitate engagement journeys for TIPNG’s integrity champions.
- Develop, maintain and report on youth engagement required across all TIPNG programs and projects.
- Identify and develop suitable digital engagement content for advocacy and community building efforts.
- A strong grasp of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Analytics, visual storytelling, WordPress, Hootsuite, all the major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) as well as a working knowledge of grammar and style
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical, writing, editing, communication and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant professional work experience in multi-media journalism, digital strategy and marketing, communications, or equivalent experience and training
- Willingness to work with a not-for-profit organization
- Espouse in the values of TIPNG.
APPLICATION CLOSE: Monday 14th September 2020
Applications must include:
- A CV no longer than 3 pages
- A Letter of Application
- 3 most relevant certificates
- A list of 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address.
Send applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be dropped off at the TIPNG office: Section 54, Lot 31, Lokua Avenue, Boroko
For more information, call Tel: 3234917 or 3237517 or email: email@example.com