PAIS Project Manager – APPLY NOW!
Transparency International PNG (TIPNG) is a non-government organization dedicated to empowering people to take action against corruption.
TIPNG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes respect in the work place. We take pride in also offering the following:
- A fun & exciting work environment with the opportunity to contribute to positive societal change
- Training & development for our employees
- Exposure to local, regional & international networks
- A competitive salary to attract the right person
- Access to supportive coaches and mentors
We are embarking on a new and exciting project to systematically strengthen the integrity of national institutions through research, partnership and advocacy for better anti-corruption strategies.
We are recruiting suitably qualified individuals to fill the following roles:
The Project Manager will work under the supervision of the Deputy Director – Policy & Advocacy and ensure the efficient and effective running of the project.
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Policy & Advocacy, the Project Manager shall:
- Manage project funds and reporting while implementing the project
- Supervise Consultant engaged to do a National Integrity Systems Assessment (NISA)
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings with key Government Agencies for the NISA
- Organize and deliver a National Anti-Corruption Summit
- Lead the PAIS Team within TIPNG
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a tertiary qualification in either political science, public policy, economics, project management and/or related fields.
- Must have at least three (3) years of successful project management experience, ideally in the development-sector
- Must have proven ability to manage and acquit project budgets
- Must have excellent English language report writing skills
- Must have competency in using MS Office Suite
- Should possess the ability to multitask and engage with stakeholders
- Has some experience facilitating group trainings/workshops
- Should possess excellent organisational, information management & communication skills
- Should be a highly motivated self-starter who can work well under pressure of competing deadlines.
- Should have concern and interest in anti-corruption and democracy issues.
- Be a team player
Applications must include a CV no longer than 3 pages, a Letter of Application, 3 most relevant certificates and a list of 3 referees with reliable telephone number and/or email address.
Send applications to:
The Executive Director
Transparency International PNG Inc.
P O Box 591, Port Moresby, NCD
Applications can be dropped off at the TIPNG office: Section 54, Lot 31, Lokua Avenue, Boroko or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Tel: 3234917 or 3237517
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 5 PM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2020