At TIPNG, our activity is to create awareness on corruption to empower people to take action against it. One way of taking action is supporting organisations like TIPNG who are in the forefront of educating our PNG citizens that allowing corruption to thrive in our country causes suffering to us through lack of basic goods and services.
When you become a member of TIPNG, you grow the anti-corruption network in PNG. Here are some of the benefits of being a member of TIPNG:
- Your membership gives you the privilege of nominating directors for the TIPNG Board at the Annual General Meeting
- Members have the privilege of attending TIPNG events
- Members become contact points for TIPNG
- We are open to members’ suggestions/ideas to drive the anti corruption network forward
- Your contribution does a long way in assisting TIPNG in doing its work.
How To Become A Member
- FILL in the appropriate membership form with your name and contact details. Download the form by clicking on the most suitable membership form:
- PAY the Membership Fee either through eftpos at our office at Lokua Avenue, section 54 lot 31, Boroko or you can deposit into our BSP Account 1000038232 and attach a copy of your deposit slip with your application when you
- SUBMIT it to us either through the office, via post, email or fax.
The Board of Directors will deliberate on your application and if approved you will be issued your Membership Certificate which valid for only the year in which you applied.
- Individual applying must be no younger than 15 years of age. Younger applicants can be included under Family Membership (K100).
- Applicants must reside in Papua New Guinea
If you have any questions on Membership that you want assistance with, Contact Us. We will respond to your queries within the next business day.